In this fast-paced world, to be at the top in the field of Project Management, Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification is a crucial one. PMP Certification portrays you as an enthusiastic and a committed professional.
Here are some tips to pass your PMP Exam on the first go.
- To begin with the preparation, you need to first prepare a study plan. Planning does not mean that you got to spend your entire time in preparing for the exam. You need to plan it well in such a way that you do not get bored of preparing rather you find it interesting.
- Try to spare at least 2 hours a day for the preparation. Having breaks in-between is very essential that it helps your mind to freshen up and have full focus.
- Know the latest version of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) as the version changes from time to time. Be attentive of the project management concepts and also you must stay updated in PMBOK guide.
- PMP Exam and PMBOK are based on the ideal project organization. Don’t memorize the PMBOK, if you memorize the PMBOK guide you are not able to implement your project physically. You have to explore and appliance each method in your development, look into other projects tend to be happening in your environments.
- Choose the right institute to train you on all the Project Management concepts and help you get over with the fear.
- Make sure if your training center trains you on all the 47 processes of the Project Management.
- Practice as many mock tests as possible which help you to make yourself clear in the concepts. Preparing full-length mock tests that makes way for completing the test on time.
- Always be focused and motivated while preparing your exam and to be confident in what you have learnt.
The most important point among the above tips is that you should take much care in choosing the training institute. Because, it is the training institute that will help you follow the above points.
PMI guideline is that you are supposed to undergo an assured period of training by a certified institute before taking up the PMP Exam. School of PM is one of the Project Management Institute approved Registered Education Providers which helps you to clear the PMP Exam and accelerate in your career.
Thus, plan well before the PMP Exam, choose the right training institute, prepare well and pass the PMP Exam in the first try.